Voché Hair Extension Shampoo
– Is designed especially for natural and synthetic hair extensions
– Reinforces the resistance of the extensions by preventing detachment in the fixation points due to lack of silicone
– Reduces the itching and inflammation of the scalp, with antifungal and antibacterial effect due to allantoin
– Protects the color and quality of attached hair due to lack of sulfate
– Hydrates and softens the hair due to the aloe vera extract and vitamin E
– Strengthens the hair due to biotin, vitamins A and B5 and burdock extract
– Silicone, paraben, dimethicone, propylene glycol, gluten, sodium free, without volumizing substances
Directions for Use:
Apply the shampoo on the hair and scalp. After few minutes, massage gently and then rinse thoroughly.
Hair extensions should be washed as your natural hair. However, be careful not to stretch the extensions too much. Then, dry the hair carefully.
In order to maintain the moisture of the hair and scalp, sulfate is not used in the formula of this product. So, this shampoo has less foam but effectively cleans the hair.